[Xmca-l] Re: FW: BBS Call for Commentary Proposals: Veissière et al.

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Tue Jun 25 16:29:43 PDT 2019

I think there is no point in trying to respond with a
"standard CHAT." The point is to make one criticism which
cuts through.I see no reason why 2 or 3 submissions from
people on this list could not be made.

andy

*Andy Blunden*
https://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm