[Xmca-l] Re: Much belated regards for Larry Purss

David H Kirshner dkirsh@lsu.edu
Tue Jun 25 14:45:24 PDT 2019

Huw,
If you can share pages you found about him, or an obituary, that would be appreciated.
I’m not finding anything.
I always appreciated his presence XMCA.
David

From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> On Behalf Of Huw Lloyd
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 3:50 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
Subject: [Xmca-l] Much belated regards for Larry Purss

Whilst reading into Merleau-Ponty, I thought I'd browse for comments from Larry Purss, as M-P seemed to be a favourite of his. What I gather from a few internet pages is that he passed away two years ago (explaining his silence).

I would like to think that the insights he gleaned / enjoyed form M-P and others helped to anchor his attention on relatedness. He was obviously a much-loved, caring father.

Huw