[Xmca-l] Re: The House of Government

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Tue Jun 11 17:14:06 PDT 2019

Hi  All --

If anyone remains interested in reading "the house of government," let me
know. Maybe a summer
reading project. David could be correct that it is a trivial conceit.

Great to see that Anna and Eugene's work resonates.
Mike
PS- Some may be interested in this interview with Vladimir Lubovsky who was
a key player in the Institute of Defectology that sheltered Luria in the
mid-1950's.  David's note brought it to mind.
 http://luria.ucsd.edu/AudioVideo/index.html

--
We become ourselves through others -L.S.Vygotsky