[Xmca-l] Re: [DPJ] Your help wanted: Please donate to Dialogic Pedagogy Journal for 2019-2020

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sat Jul 13 15:28:40 PDT 2019

Eugene and Ana -- Would you please provide an address where old folks who
do not
use pay pal may send the contents of their piggy banks, transformed into a
check?
mike

--
The nature of our nurture is our nature -- Anon
For archival resources relevant to the research of myself and other members