[Xmca-l] Re: Do we find Inequalities in wild life system?

Annalie Pistorius annalie.pistorius@smu.ac.za
Wed Jan 30 07:20:58 PST 2019

>From what I gather in this rich conversation here, the intersubjective is
cultural and lived through symbols/language (how we categorise things) and
embodied through tool-using...a form of life (Wittgenstein). Adding to that,
the inter-cultural historical – intersubjective life from within multi
cultures and their interaction. For example, people live forms of life
without fully understanding its political origin (they use and live it, and
were born into it) and are thus co-creating from a different cultural state
than the generation/people who originated it; or, there are suppressions of
historical forms of life (cultures) by one dominant culture; thus
inter-cultural survival entail injustices - trying to live up to dominant
forms from marginal positions.