[Xmca-l] Re: Do we find Inequalities in wild life system?

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Tue Jan 29 18:30:06 PST 2019

The theory I most favour is that the most recent, but also
former, ideologies of capitalist rule have objectively lost
their efficacy. The neo-liberal ideology (putting all social
functions in the market place) is no longer working. This
creates a crisis in all the parties which have relied on
this strategy. It will also affect the centre-left, but in
the Anglosphere, at this point, they are having an easier
time, promoting a little bit of Keynesianism.

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm