[Xmca-l] Re: Do we find Inequalities in wild life system?

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Tue Jan 29 16:56:01 PST 2019

as Mike says, we notice them when there's a "perturbation"!

December was the hottest month ever here in Australia, but
the current Australian government is still promoting coal,
so what does that tell us?

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm