[Xmca-l] Re: Passions, (Projects?) and Interests

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Sat Jan 12 04:30:07 PST 2019

I can see that "Human understanding is by nature abstraction
from experience," but if you say that "this
experience should include other people's experience," then
that is /really/ making abstractions your starting point.
What do you know of someone else's experience?

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm