[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: URL = Utterly-Remarkable-Letter +

JULIE WADDINGTON julie.waddington@udg.edu
Fri Jan 11 00:48:37 PST 2019

Absolutely agree. Totally worth our attention.
A highlight from the closing paragraph:

"Not only does the science around pregnancy need to be approached with
humility and humanity, but all science — and all social norms — need to be
approached with humility and humanity."

Humility & humanity: sound benchmarks for science & society.

Thank you Suzanne Sellers. Thank you Mike for drawing out attention to this.

Julie

Dra. Julie Waddington
Departament de Didàctiques Específiques
Facultat d'Educació i Psicologia