[Xmca-l] Article on Division of Labour

Harshad Dave hhdave15@gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 20:51:30 PST 2019

Hi,
following article is published in the journal FIRM published by ARMG
Publishing, Sumy State University, Ukraine.

Abstract and web link are given here bellow.

Hope, you will find it interesting.

I well-come comments and critics from you and that will help me to make my
views more precise.

Regards,

Harshad Dave

* *   *   *   *   *   *   *   **

*Abstract*

We discussed the “Division of labour Part 1” at a length in previous issue
(issue 3) of FIRM. Here we shall take up a discussion on very sensitive and
vital part of this article. We learned from the previous discussion that
process of division of labour simultaneously emerged with the classical
coordination as one of its inseparable organs. The originally evolved
process of division of labour was without unethical influence of human
characteristics.

Here we shall discuss how it got contaminated unethically. Parental
yearns/sentiments towards their kids in developed social system and
investing their resources unethically to protect their incompetent kids,
the process of settlement of fresh generation as per their typical
abilities and unethical practice there in as well as vital influencing
parameters on the same, felt necessity of the time to maintain association
with or among two or various habitations/societies, migration of people and
knowledge they carried with them, also amalgamation of knowledge between
two societies caused a grass root influence on the process of division of
labour. I have peeped into the process of settlement of population of fresh
generation. It is also discussed on reflections emerged from unethical
practices in the process of division of labour and their impacts on the
same. Nature and profile of division of labour in the social environment is
discussed along with consequential effect of breach of preconditions on the
process of division of labour. Lastly some joint conclusions on Part 1 and
Part 2 are narrated.

*Keywords:** exchange value, imaginary line, preconditions, typical
abilities, barbaric abilities, natural abilities, gyp and classical
coordination.*

*JEL Classification:* A13, A14, B21, F43, F50, I24, O12, P16, P26, P48, Z1.

*Cite as:* H. Dave. (2018). Elementary investigation on Division of Labour-
Part 2. *Financial Markets, Institutions and Risks, 2*(4), 39-56. DOI:
http://doi.org/10.21272/fmir.2(4).39-56.2018

Link:
http://armgpublishing.sumdu.edu.ua/journals/fmir/volume-2-issue-4/article-5/

Harshad Dave