[Xmca-l] Re: Intrinsic / Extrinsic Motivation

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Sun Aug 25 06:28:40 PDT 2019

For some reason which I have never understood many CHAT
people seem to be set against this distinction. And yet the
distinction is intrinsic to A N Leontyev's Activity Theory.
In addition, Alasdair MacIntyre uses it to, in my opinion to
great effect, such that I cannot imagine a theory of
motivation that lacked this distinction.

What is the problem?

Andy

*Andy Blunden*
https://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm