[Xmca-l] Re: The Mindset.

James Ma jamesma320@gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 14:01:11 PDT 2019

Hello Harshad,
One thing certain is that, from an ethological perspective, both human and
non-human animals have innate releasing mechanisms (IRMs) allowing them to
respond to stimuli encountered in the environment. I don't think voluntary
control in thought or action comes and goes solitarily; rather it is
foreshadowed by or tinged with involuntary control.
James

*James Ma  Independent Scholar **https://oxford.academia.edu/JamesMa