[Xmca-l] Re: The Mindset.

Harshad Dave hhdave15@gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 06:09:35 PDT 2019

Hi Annalie,
I got your point and herewith I attach a docs file where I have explained
my views that interprets exactly what I understand about "mindset" of a
man. I want that all the participants of this discussion should have excess
to this file but I have not adequate grip in operating this
email_application of xmca-l so please help me confirming if you get the
excess or not. Further to this, the write up on mindset there in the
attached file is a part of an article that I write presently and it is on
different subject matter of social issue where mindset of man is a prime
influencing parameter and that compelled me to be clear on mindset. When I
wrote on mindset of a man as one of the topic of the article under my pen,
I found it necessary to peep into wild life system if animals are also
victim of this frame work of mindset or it is just in human social system
only.

with regards,

Harshad Dave