[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: Sad news about Vivian

Beth Ferholt bferholt@gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 19:37:54 PDT 2019

Thank you for this, Peg!  What an important memory!  Can you send the
review you wrote?? Beth

--
Beth Ferholt (pronouns: she/her/hers)
Associate Professor

Affiliated Faculty, Program in Urban Education, CUNY Graduate Center
Affiliated Faculty, School of Education and Communication, Jönköping
University

Email: bferholt@brooklyn.cuny.edu
CC bferholt@gmail.com if writing to CUNY address.
Phone: (718) 951-5205