[Xmca-l] Re: Trying to frame studies of the web through perezhivanie

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 10:35:17 PDT 2018

Hi Michael,
First, yes Sam Harris of the “intellectual dark web”. Harari was pushing back on the questioner”s implication that expertise trumped the vote. I think Harari was also pushing back on some things that Harris has said about the future of liberal democracy. What you say about medical education strikes home: My wife is a standardized patient (one who portrays patients) in the medical school at the Univ of New Mexico, a highly touted program that attempts to address the problems you describe.

Unfortunately, I think I am still off topic, since I can’t figure how this relates to studies of the web through perezhivanie.

Henry