[Xmca-l] [RISKY MESSAGE] RE: [RISKY MESSAGE] Fwd: [COGDEVSOC] Job Opening in Developmental Psychology at Columbia University

David H Kirshner dkirsh@lsu.edu
Tue Sep 25 18:03:54 PDT 2018

                              WARNING!!
This e-mail contains a link to a hosting company that based on our data,
is frequented by scammers. Please be extra cautious before you click any links.

LSU will NEVER ask you for your account information by e-mail.
If you receive such a message, please report it to the LSU IT Security Team
by utilizing the Report Phishing icon (purple and gold fish icon) in Outlook
and/or Outlook Web or by forwarding the message to security@lsu.edu<mailto:security@lsu.edu> .

NEVER reply to any e-mail asking you for your account information or
other personal details. For more information or to get help, contact
the ITS Help Desk by calling 225-578-3375.

Mike, your email was intercepted by my university’s email security system and forwarded to me with a warning.
David

This e-mail contains a link to a hosting company that based on our data,
is frequented by scammers. Please be extra cautious before you click any links.

LSU will NEVER ask you for your account information by e-mail.
If you receive such a message, please report it to the LSU IT Security Team
by utilizing the Report Phishing icon (purple and gold fish icon) in Outlook
and/or Outlook Web or by forwarding the message to security@lsu.edu<mailto:security@lsu.edu> .

NEVER reply to any e-mail asking you for your account information or
other personal details. For more information or to get help, contact
the ITS Help Desk by calling 225-578-3375.

Yet another interesting job opportunity.
mike