[Xmca-l] Re: Why Voicemail Intonation Sounds Weird

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Tue Oct 30 22:22:40 PDT 2018

Thanks David. Your second paragraph gives the answer to your
first paragraph (re gesturing on the phone).

While palaeontology is largely a kind of secular theology,
nevertheless, I do look forward to palaeonology finding an
answer to when speech arose (just as we now know what the
Sun is made of, not just what it looks like). And surely you
are not claiming that ontology repeats phylogeny, are you David?

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm