[Xmca-l] Re: Language and Sociocultural Theory

Martin Packer mpacker@cantab.net
Tue Oct 30 14:15:41 PDT 2018

Aha! There is an Archive link tucked away at the bottom right hand corner. Thanks, Huw.

Martin

> On Oct 30, 2018, at 3:39 PM, Huw Lloyd <huw.softdesigns@gmail.com <mailto:huw.softdesigns@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Or for the LST journal only, add "LHS/issue" to the search.
>
> Best,
> Huw
>
> On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 at 20:33, Huw Lloyd <huw.softdesigns@gmail.com <mailto:huw.softdesigns@gmail.com>> wrote:
> https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Ajournals.equinoxpub.com+%22table+of+contents%22 <https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Ajournals.equinoxpub.com+%22table+of+contents%22>
>
> On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 at 19:58, Martin Packer <mpacker@cantab.net <mailto:mpacker@cantab.net>> wrote:
> A question: the Language and Sociocultural Theory webpage seems to list the contents of only the current issue:
>
> <https://journals.equinoxpub.com/index.php/LST/issue/current <https://journals.equinoxpub.com/index.php/LST/issue/current>>
>
> Does anyone know where the contents of previous issues are hidden??
>
> Martin

Martin

"I may say that whenever I meet Mrs. Seligman or Dr. Lowie or discuss matters with Radcliffe-Brown or Kroeber, I become at once aware that my partner does not understand anything in the matter, and I end usually with the feeling that this also applies to myself” (Malinowski, 1930)