[Xmca-l] Re: Difference between "Value" and "Exchange Value".

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 08:24:39 PDT 2018

In case anyone is interested, David Graeber has a lovely book Toward an
Anthropological Theory of Value which can be helpful as a look at "value"
across cultural contexts:
https://www.palgrave.com/us/book/9780312240455

His book Debt: The First 5,000 Years is perhaps even better, although
slightly less focused on "value" per se. Free version of the book is here:
https://libcom.org/files/__Debt__The_First_5_000_Years.pdf

-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.