[Xmca-l] Re: language and music

James Ma jamesma320@gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 00:00:35 PST 2018

This is perhaps the quintessence of Xmca-I discussion, which provides an
oasis for intellectual cross-fertilisation, resulting in the heterogeneity
of ontogenetic reflection and enrichment. One interesting thing is that
interactants draw upon their autobiography while expressing their views. I
remember what Bertrand Russell said about this (not exact words):
Dogs don't relate themselves to their autobiography (however eloquently,
sophisticatedly they bark), whereas humans do!

James

*James Ma  Independent Scholar **https://oxford.academia.edu/JamesMa
<https://oxford.academia.edu/JamesMa>   *