[Xmca-l] Re: Michael C. Corballis

Robert Lake boblake@georgiasouthern.edu
Tue Nov 20 13:29:45 PST 2018

Hi Helena, Simangele and and eXtended family,
I love the direction this is going in as well ! I am working on a
publication
that includes this topic as a corollary to an overarching theme.
I can not go into detail since it is not submitted to the publisher yet.
but there is a strong case to be made
that music and language co-evolved. See these...

Schulkin, J. & Gjerdingen, R. O. (2013). *Reflections on the musical mind:
An evolutionary perspective.* Princeton: Princeton University Press.

Bernstein, L. (1976). *The unanswered question: Six talks at Harvard.*
Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.

--
Robert Lake  Ed.D.
Professor of Social Foundations of Education