[Xmca-l] Re: Asking for PhD programme (research) in cultural-historical pedagogy

David Kellogg dkellogg60@gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 02:27:23 PST 2018

Arturo--

Macquarie University does distance PhDs. The department is (in my opinion)
the finest on earth. They have special funding for foreign students too, if
she wants to go and live in Sydney (Sydney is not exactly a hardship
posting, as my super used to say--it was recently voted the most livable
city on earth....).

Phil Chappell, is somewhere on this list, teaches there. And it is Ruqaiya
Hasan's old university, still staffed by her immediate disciples and
students. They have a very strong interest in Spanish, because of Annabelle
Lukin.

David Kellogg
Sangmyung University

New in *Early Years*, co-authored with Fang Li:

When three fives are thirty-five: Vygotsky in a Hallidayan idiom … and
maths in the grandmother tongue

Some free e-prints available at:

https://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/7I8zYW3qkEqNBA66XAwS/full