[Xmca-l] Re: What is science?: Where to start doctoral students?

Wagner Luiz Schmit wagner.schmit@gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 08:03:40 PDT 2018

This is also of my interest, so thank you very much for the indications.
Also, I want to know your opinion on this book:

https://www.amazon.com/What-This-Thing-Called-Science/dp/162466038X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1541166995&sr=8-1&keywords=chalmers+science

In my PhD classes one teacher is proposing that the need of an
"ontological" "marxist" way of science in Vygotsky, through György Lukács.
I am still struggling a lot with the concept of "ontology", but any
opinions on this also?

Wagner