[Xmca-l] Re: Filosofía de la enseñanza de lenguas extranjeras (a primer on CHAT SCT)

Arturo Escandon arturo.escandon@gmail.com
Thu May 31 17:16:28 PDT 2018

Thank you Alfredo.

There aren’t many resources at all. As you know, It is hard to write
academically in Spanish because your reach reduces dramatically. So it is a
catch-22. No writing, no reading.

So at least here I am introducing a basic model of practice in Spanish (a
concept) and encouraging to read source materials.

It is working so far. I am reaching teachers who start to frame their
research projects under models to determine internalisation, for instance.

Gracias por tu comentario.

Un abrazo.

Arturo

--