[Xmca-l] Filosofía de la enseñanza de lenguas extranjeras (a primer on CHAT SCT)

Arturo Escandon arturo.escandon@gmail.com
Wed May 30 23:51:30 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I just published a week ago a primer on teaching/learning foreign languages
from a dialectic tradition perspective (Hegel, Marx, Vygotsky, etc.).

Having the form of an essay, it aims at introducing the dialectic tradition
to language teachers.

It is part of a project I am working on right now to create groups of
Spanish teachers able to work within the CHAT framework, especially in Japan

We have so much material in English but so little in Spanish. That is
another reason why I wrote it in Spanish.

I hope Spanish readers find it useful.

http://liberaspress.org/fundamentos/filosofiaensenanza/

All the best,

Arturo

Arturo Escandón, PhD
Professor of Foreign Language Education
Department of Spanish and Latin American Studies
Nanzan University
18 Yamazato-cho, Showa-ku
Nagoya, 466-8673 JAPAN

Tel: +81 (52) 832 3111 (extension 3604)