[Xmca-l] Re: Volume One of Pedology of the Adolescent Published in Korean

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Mon May 28 18:36:20 PDT 2018

Congratulions to you and your team, David. We all look forward to an
English edition.

All those issues good for discussion.
Where does the text on
Pedology  fit in the instrumental— functional systems- perezhivanie
Sequencing of his phases of theorizing?

Mike

--
A man's mind-what there is of it- has always the advantage of being
masculine, - as the smallest birch-tree is of a higher kind than the most