[Xmca-l] Re: Lev Zasetsky film

Peg Griffin Peg.Griffin@att.net
Sat May 5 17:10:18 PDT 2018

Oops.  Never mind I see what happened.  The url continues on a new line and the two parts have to be recombined.
Thanks,
Peg

-----Original Message-----
From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Peg Griffin
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2018 8:06 PM
To: 'eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity'
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Lev Zasetsky film
How exciting.  I want very much to see it.
But, the link didn't work for me.  Here's what it gave me instead:
		Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.
		Make sure that you have the correct URL and the file exists.
		Get stuff done with Google Drive
		Apps in Google Drive make it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more.
		Learn more at drive.google.com/start/apps.
Peg
PS Remember the American psychologist who mixed up mind and world?