[Xmca-l] Re: [Xmca -l] sociocultural theory of sentient beings

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Sat May 5 13:53:23 PDT 2018

A continuacion:
So, I’m watching the pre-event narrative for the Kentucky Derby on NBC. My Navajo brother Herb is watching, because his daughter works with thoroughbred horses a few miles down the road from where the broadcast is eminating. “Boring” was what Herb said about the commentary until  a back story that was about thoroughbred horses that were set free during a forest fire in California, rather than be burned to death.  Forty-six were unlucky enough to have the doors to their stalls stay shut as the fires came on. Some of the survivors spent days on the run. The story was courage, love and respect. And horses and their owners were back to winning in statistically unexpected ways. Herb didn’t think that story was boring.
Henry