[Xmca-l] Re: [Xmca -l] sociocultural theory of sentient beings

Alfredo Jornet Gil a.j.gil@iped.uio.no
Sat May 5 08:22:38 PDT 2018

That’s an intellectual twist to cute cats/dogs vids in social media! There was this overview article on comparative cultural cognition that I thought of; I think it’s open access: http://wires.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WiresArticle/wisId-WCS14.html

Alfredo