[Xmca-l] Re: AERA Session: Being/Becoming an Activist Scholar: Lessons From Cultural-Historical Activity Research

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 21:31:29 PDT 2018

I'm still not quite sure I understand what the pointer to Bezmenov was all
about, but I do notice some eerie connections between Bezmenov's little
speech and Ted Nugent's recent rant about the March for our Lives kids (and
esp. the Parkland students):
http://13wham.com/news/nation-world/ted-nugent-parkland-survivors-mushy-brained-children-who-have-no-soul
Just noticing.
-greg