[Xmca-l] Re: race/class and development

Jonathan Tudge jrtudge@uncg.edu
Tue Mar 20 11:33:12 PDT 2018

Thanks, Mike.

This is indeed remarkably effective and, although not exactly unexpected,
needs to be widely shared.  I spoke about it in my undergrad lifespan class
today.

Cheers,

Jon

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonathan Tudge

Professor
Office: 155 Stone

Our work on gratitude: http://morethanthanks.wp.uncg.edu/

A new book just published: Tudge, J. & Freitas, L. (Eds.) Developing
gratitude in children and adolescents
<https://www.uncg.edu/hdf/faculty/tudge/books/dev-gratitude-in-children-and-adolescents-flyer.pdf>,
Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press

My web site:http://www.uncg.edu/hdf/faculty/tudge

Mailing address:
248 Stone Building
Department of Human Development and Family Studies
PO Box 26170
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Greensboro, NC 27402-6170
USA

phone (336) 223-6181
fax   (336) 334-5076