[Xmca-l] Re: 'funds' of knowledge and identity

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 16:21:06 PDT 2018

A few things that may be worth distinguishing:

i) The paper/topic is not about identity but rather identification.

ii) An overcoming entails a reorganisation. In such circumstances it isn't
a bank of riches, it a more richly organised psyche.

iii) Experience without intention is not a meaningful unity. This is absent
in at least one of Bozhovich's (translated) papers on SSD and I suspect
this is carried over into work on Perezhivanie.

Hope that helps,
Huw.