[Xmca-l] Re: A new book, and a new translation

Jessica Kindred kindred.jessica@gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 12:36:17 PDT 2018

Congratulations! So glad to hear the good news!

On Jun 20, 2018, at 11:29 AM, Engeström, Yrjö H M <yrjo.engestrom@helsinki.fi> wrote:

Dear colleagues, in the next few weeks, Cambridge University Press is publishing my new book, Expertise in Transition: Expansive Learning in Medical Work, announced below.

<9780521404488frcvr.jpeg>

My previous book, Studies in Expansive Learning: Learning What Is Not Yet There, also published by Cambridge University Press (2016), has just been published in Japanese by the publishing house
Shin-yo-sha in Tokyo (see the book cover below). The translation of the book was led by Professor Katsuhiro Yamazumi from Kansai University in Osaka.

I wish you all a relaxing and productive summer!

Yrjö Engeström

<image001.jpg>
<Expertise in Transition_Flyer.pdf>