[Xmca-l] Re: cultural constructions of childhood?

PERRET-CLERMONT Anne-Nelly Anne-Nelly.Perret-Clermont@unine.ch
Tue Jun 5 12:18:02 PDT 2018

This is a wonderful movie by Alain Chabat & Thomas on the first year of life in different cultures. This is the trailer but the full movie should be available. The pictures and the scenes are wonderful
https://youtu.be/aQEtpsmlUIA

Anne-Nelly Perret-Clermont
Université de Neuchâtel
Switzerland