[Xmca-l] Post-Doc Research Fellow in Childhood and Youth, University of Leeds, UK

michael michakonto@googlemail.com
Mon Jul 23 04:30:07 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

I am soon going to work as a Professor in Global Childhood and Youth
Studies at the University of Leeds, UK. In this context, I am searching for
a Post-Doc Research Fellow to

(a)   Develop and support research funding applications in collaboration
with colleagues within the Centre for Childhood, Education and Social
Justice,

(b)   Support existing research as well as conduct new primary research,
which may involve relevant fields such as education, psychology, sociology
and anthropology of childhood as well as inter- and trans-disciplinary
collaboration.

This is an excellent opportunity for an early career researcher who is
committed to research excellence as well as to achieving broader societal
impact with respect to contemporary challenges children and young people
are facing locally and/or globally. We would welcome applications from
researchers in the broader field of socio-cultural-historical psychology.

This position requires full time presence at the University of Leeds. This
is a fixed-term position, which in principle we aim to extend in due time,
depending on the profile and contributions of the potential applicant. The
closing date is the 17th of Aug 2018.

To view the advert: http://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/ESLED1056

Could you please draw this to the attention of your networks and any
suitable potential applicants?

Many thanks,

Michalis Kontopodis

Global :: Youth :: Crises