[Xmca-l] Re: Anniversary for Sakharov's Essay

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Sun Jul 22 08:16:11 PDT 2018

I happy to say, Annalisa, that if you "pulled out
conditioning by human society" nothing would be left of
ethics and morals at all. In a sense, ethics and moral are
what is not cause and effect.

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm