[Xmca-l] Re: If economics is immune from ethics, why should exploitation be a topic of discussion in economics?

Raquel Guzzo rslguzzo@gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 04:42:24 PDT 2018

Please be aware this email message has been modified due to the detection of one or more malicious URLs. For your protection the detected URL(s) have been rendered inoperative. Please contact the ITS service desk with any questions.

thank you Andy for this important point

--
Dra. Raquel S. L. Guzzo Pos-Graduação em Psicologia Centro de Ciências
da Vida Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Campinas