[Xmca-l] Re: If economics is immune from ethics, why should exploitation be a topic of discussion in economics?

Bill Kerr billkerr@gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 04:45:28 PDT 2018

It's a while since I looked at this but Vanessa Wills has her PhD thesis
"Marx and Morality" on line:
http://d-scholarship.pitt.edu/10867/1/VWills_ETD_2011.pdf