[Xmca-l] Re: If economics is immune from ethics, why should exploitation be a topic of discussion in economics?

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 18:09:01 PDT 2018

Thanks Andy, that's very interesting/informative. Would you say that this
is true for his 1844 economic and philosophical manuscripts as well? I'm
thinking of the notion of "species being" as an ethical concept.

This is all well over my head, but I thought I'd try the question.
-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor