[Xmca-l] If economics is immune from ethics, why should exploitation be a topic of discussion in economics?

Harshad Dave hhdave15@gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 21:54:11 PDT 2018

 Why do we discuss on exploitation?
As per Marx's views, ethics has no influence on economic processes. Does
exploitation have no link with ethical feelings? The sense of exploitation
is absolutely linked with our ethical feelings. If economics is immune from
influence of ethics and sense of *exploitation* is founded on our ethical
evaluation, then discussion on *exploitation* should not find place in the
topics of economics/political economics.
Harshad Dave
hhdave15@gmail.com
<https://www.researchgate.net/deref/mailto%3Ahhdave15%40gmail.com>

Harshad Dave