[Xmca-l] Re: Bateson on thinking relatively

Wolff-Michael Roth wolffmichael.roth@gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 07:51:56 PST 2018

David, I do not remember where I recently read about transaction and
Gibson, and that essay concluded that the Gibsonian was not transactional.
When I remember, I will share. Michael

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 7:41 AM, WEBSTER, DAVID S. <d.s.webster@durham.ac.uk