[Xmca-l] Re: Bronfennbrenner discussion

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Tue Jan 30 16:09:28 PST 2018

You can say that "context" is an "abstraction from the
world" if you like. But as Mike has shown, it is an
unbounded abstraction. E.G. a new twist in Cold War
diplomacy can skittle a 4thD project and/or open a new
project for kids in San Diego and Moscow.

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm