[Xmca-l] Re: Cultural Psychology (Stigler, Schweder, & Herdt, Eds.)

Elizabeth Fein feine@duq.edu
Tue Jan 30 13:28:39 PST 2018

I'm glad you've brought up this volume, Peter, and also sort of delightedly
amused by the timing: I just received my own copy in the mail about a month
or so ago, after realizing that it was strange, steeped as I am in this
branch of Chicago tradition, that I didn't own it and hadn't read many of
the pieces in it. So I will be slogging with you!
Best,
Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Fein, Ph.D.