[Xmca-l] Re: Wikipedia CHAT entry

Alfredo Jornet Gil a.j.gil@iped.uio.no
Sun Jan 28 12:54:43 PST 2018

Looking at the history of the page, there are several authors, but clearly one that has written most of the (over 500) entries. But I agree with you Mike that the point is not so much to get in touch with who has written the entries but rather to continue contributing by further adding, probably much better way to get in touch with her or him, or rather them or us.

Though not a la Helsinki, I do use and refer to Engeström's work often, and I find his work one of the finest in recent and current CHAT writing and theorising. I know many who run work a la Helsinki doing a wonderful work at it and neither them nor Engeström are about self aggrandizement to me.
Alfredo
From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> on behalf of mike cole <mcole@ucsd.edu>
Sent: 28 January 2018 19:26
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Wikipedia CHAT entry

Yes, I understand that about Wikipedia, Michael. Which is why I asked how
had been doing it. It seems that if someone wanted to fill out an entry on
CHAT
to include the multivoicedness of developments in recent decades it would
be best
to collaborate on additions, or at least know what the others are doing and
why.
There is your line of work, the line developed by Hedegaard and Fleer, and
more.
mike