[Xmca-l] Re: Wikipedia CHAT entry

Wolff-Michael Roth wolffmichael.roth@gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 04:51:39 PST 2018

Huw,
you may be hung up with words, perhaps in search of these elusive meanings.

I am not doing that kind of work anymore, but I think using the adjective
distinguishes other forms of theory use from the one that has evolved
around the Helsinki triangle. The work you do by calling it 3rd generation
is making a distinction with other forms of AT. That's all.

And your comment about politics---this appears a truism if you take the
stand of Voloshinov.

Michael