[Xmca-l] Re: Wikipedia CHAT entry

Wolff-Michael Roth wolffmichael.roth@gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 17:56:27 PST 2018

Huw,

I had worked on those ideas as well:

Roth, W.-M. (2007). The ethico-moral nature of identity: Prolegomena to the
development of third-generation cultural-historical activity theory.
International Journal of Educational Research, 46, 83-93
Roth, W.-M. (2007). Emotion at work: A contribution to third-generation
cultural historical activity theory. Mind, Culture and Activity, 14, 40-63.

Cheers,

Michael