[Xmca-l] Re: on translation

Wolff-Michael Roth wolffmichael.roth@gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 15:35:16 PST 2018

Hi David,

thanks for the extended reflections on the issue.

Can you tell us who the publisher is of the Voloshinov text? I have a
French translation--published as Bakhtine...

And to the whole is more than the parts. I really came to understand
Heidegger after reading him in English, the different versions ... but this
better understand also may have to do that in the meantime I did a PhD and
became an academic.

Michael

Wolff-Michael Roth, Lansdowne Professor

Applied Cognitive Science