[Xmca-l] Re: Date change to WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 24: Live conversation for readers of the Polyphonic Autobiography

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 20:46:57 PST 2018

Also, Martin, I think that was a link to an older version of the lchc
autobiography (or was that intended?). The newer version, which I find much
more pleasant to read, can be found here:
https://lchcautobio.ucsd.edu/

Cheers,
Greg

--