[Xmca-l] Re: Date change to WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 24: Live conversation for readers of the Polyphonic Autobiography

Alfredo Jornet Gil a.j.gil@iped.uio.no
Sun Jan 14 14:29:07 PST 2018

Martin, the link for the call for papers was missing in your post. The one circulated before still has the January 1st deadline, but is here:
http://explore.tandfonline.com/cfp/ed/jml03430-hmca-cfp-si-lchc?utm_source=CPB&utm_medium=cms&utm_campaign=JML03430

Alfredo
From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> on behalf of Martin Packer <mpacker@cantab.net>
Sent: 14 January 2018 23:12
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Date change to WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 24: Live conversation for readers of the Polyphonic Autobiography

And I understand that the date has been extended for proposals to write commentaries on the Polyphonic Autobiography, to be published in Mind, Culture, and Activity.

Proposals should be sent to

Here’s the link to the Story of LCHC - the Laboratory of Comparative Human Cognition:

<http://lchcfestschrift.wikispaces.com/The+Story+of+LCHC+-+An+Unfinished+Polyphonic+Autobiography <http://lchcfestschrift.wikispaces.com/The+Story+of+LCHC+-+An+Unfinished+Polyphonic+Autobiography>>

And here’s the call for papers:

Martin

"I may say that whenever I meet Mrs. Seligman or Dr. Lowie or discuss matters with Radcliffe-Brown or Kroeber, I become at once aware that my partner does not understand anything in the matter, and I end usually with the feeling that this also applies to myself” (Malinowski, 1930)