[Xmca-l] Re: kinship

peter jones h2cmng@yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 9 10:51:31 PST 2018

Could you start with the main root languages? Back to their origins? Europe Asia Africa Americas... the creation of constructed languages e.g. Unish may also provide insights? Need to incorporate 'mother' ...

Peter Jones

Community Mental Health Nurse & Researcher

CMHT Brookside

Aughton Street

Ormskirk L39 3BH, UK

+44 01695 684700

Blogging at "Welcome to the QUAD"

http://hodges-model.blogspot.com/

http://twitter.com/h2cm

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, 7 Jan 2018 at 21:24, Greg Thompson<greg.a.thompson@gmail.com> wrote:   Martin,
Well that is a difficult question to answer without knowing what you mean
by "family"?
What in the world do you mean by "family"?
-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor